blank...

I'm... getting... blank...
. . .
my mind is blank, i just kept "termenung" (why!?)
even if it's such a waste of time.
yet, i can't absorb anything
my mind just remain BLANK.

my math S...
i get a TEEN instead of TY.
what a total failure.

My MUET.
A low ban 4
which is very much of unsatisfactory.

Miss Waan said that
I...
seems to be very different from form5
I used to be active last time and now always sad?
i'm starting to sleep in class,
No
i sleep at anywhere in school.

you know why?
because
it's so boring!!
and it's...
STRESS

if you known me for a long time,
i didn't just started getting the sleepy disease recently
i have been sleeping at anywhere anytime in school
since form5
NOT form6.

I saw a monkey today~
it was crawling towards me.
when it started to attacked (was it really meant to attack?)
i tried to scared it.
then =_=lll it was like
'nak attack tak nak attack'
haha
what a funny monkey~

man~ i'm so not in the mood now.
blank...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace