=x back from hibernation~! oops x_x

it's been so long since i last update ~_~
aiks x.x i was too lazy to blog, all my time during the holidays was spent on maple :x
i play during midnight and slept in the afternoon, till night.
~.~ miss those zombie days? do i? @.@~~~
anyway, i hardly play maple now O_o haha i don't even know what to do when i log in there.
leveling to 200 is so freaking hard, but what's the point of getting 200 anyway? oh well.

by the way ^^ thanks to the prefects and my classmates for celebrating my birthday in school last year ^-^ i thought nobody would have celebrate my b'day in school for me since i'm not really that close with everyone (am i?) :p
thank you, really thank you =)
also a very VERY lateee thank you to those who wished me, i love my facebook wall on 5th November 2009 :D it was full or b'day wishes ^^! 2 pages full =D !
also, special thanks to the special one who celebrated my b'day with me after school =) you know i love you~~~ :D :D :D

hmmm... i can't think of any other updates during the holidays @_@
basically, i have been gaming all days =x shhh ~.~ keep it to yourself, it a public secret okay :D
how can a secret be secret when it's a public secret? =.= eee
my character with highest level is level182 ^_^v *proud :p* lol~

on 24th, i went back to school to be on duty for the PMR result day, err whatever u call it, lol.
67 students scored straight A's, good or bad? you know laaa~

how was my Christmas? this shall answer your question XD~


on the 30th, i went back to school once again, for the form1 orientation day.
however, i ended up selling the TELL magazine that tells you a little bit about our school ahaha.
instead of introducing our school to the little ones, i was selling magazines =D
anyway, the heads were just made compulsory to be present on that day and make sure things go well ~_~, i do not have a specific job =x ~
there was an uncle, he asked me why am i selling magazine =.= for what purpose etc. I answered him it was for the school~ so he decided to buy 1 :D , then Pn. Raj came, he told Pn. Raj the whole story, and keep said he bought it for the school ~_~ ok la, thank you lo uncle =.=".

Stepping into 2010...
^O^ happy new year to everyone!!! especially to whoever wished me on facebook, i never log in my facebook anymore so i wouldn't have know if you wished me :P
NO new year sms in 2010 =x did i somehow became anti-social?
there was 2 christmas message though :D
looking forward in getting CNY sms :P but~ actually, does my friends really know my numberS? yes, numberSSSSSSSSSS~ i have 3 hp numberS and 1 hp =_=lll so 2 sims are hibernating =x

2010 is gonna be a busy year ~_~ but... actually i'm busy every year!! x_x
i seriously have no idea why they cramped every thing on Tuesday... or maybe it's just my problem. oh well =_=

yesterday i have:
prefects meeting from 1.30pm-3pm (position: Vice Captain II, i'm actually not needed :p)
adele house practice from 1.30pm to 3.30pm (position: Treasurer, i'm supposed to be the Ah Long so that Shereen-my vice wouldn't have to suffer to do it for me x.x, fyi, she's the Ah Long for our prefectorial board XD ... i'm also supposed to be testing my sports abilities =_=lll old already~ )
form6 research and development from 1.30 to 2.50pm (to research for our projects-i rather do it at home, anything to do with school would make me the 1st to be in the line to use the internet :D or maybe the 2nd, yea right ~.~ 2nd, after the queen.)

anyway, we have forum discipline =) so i just sat in the hall, reading some rules from the rules book and escape from the dilemma of thinking which and where i should be going... what an lucky escape :p
i wouldn't be that lucky next time ~.~

it's 3am+ in the morning and i should be doing maths =_= nah, i means i should have done maths by now!! Pn. Goh wants the homework today @@ i better off and finish it right away =x , she's the hope for our maths =) hehe~

sekian, terima kasih XD
back to hibernation XD
till next time~ XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace