Static.

My shoulders feel lighter now! =)
After stepping down from being a prefect and president for form6 club.
HAH! i'm feeling rebellious!
I don't feel like following all the school rules, especially those irrelevant ones.
But too bad, I have to.
Once a prefect always a prefect.
Man =.= i shouted that line in the our step down performance.
Yeah yeah my line LOL. i didn't used mic and everyone in the hall could hear that :p
pretty impressive eh? XD
BUT =.= everyone would use that line against me if i break any rules! :/ oh well.

what did I actually gain from being a prefect? I don't wanna think about it.
I'm not really close to anyone i guess...?

I'm feeling lazy, especially at home.
OMG please separate me from the laptop!! i just keep playing, i dunno why. . .
I'm becoming more and more anti-social, i rarely talk to anyone, and when i talk, most of the time, others failed to understand what the hell i was talking about.
Sometimes, i don't even know what i was crapping.
GREAT. i need to write, talk and think more. MORE! MORE and MORE!!!

Somehow, I find difficulties in expressing myself... maybe that's the consequences of keeping everything to myself? But did I really do that?

I'm totally frustrated at myself for not participating in the 10km marathon this morning.
i woke up late, but after considering for 5 minutes:
i woke up at 6.30am,
the gathering time is at 6.45am
and it starts at 7.30am.
1st thought: "Even if I rush, Iwould be late. forget about the koko marks and the RM10 I paid."
DAMN. I never thought of taking cab!! WHY!? even if taking cab alone in the morning is risky, I wouldn't mind taking the risk and paying extra. BUT I NEVER thought of taking a CAB. Such a failure.
I gave up rushing to the spot. Instead, I went back to sleep. I didn't even try, I just gave up.
I regret not going when i see everyone back with their medals. I seriously hate myself for giving up, for losing hope. I could have been better than anyone else if I did tried.
What done is done. I'll never give up easily again, not a chance.

i should clean the room and study now, and yea, stop playing games!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace