I'm tagging you~~~

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
uh huh, break up and move on :p

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
to own a dream house designed by me from inside to outside!!!

3. What will your dream wedding be like?
with the one i love and with people i cherish to wish me~ and a wedding design by myself hahahah~ ;D

4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
ah yea~ kinda .-. ~

5. What's your ideal lover like?
eh? love me more than i do (??) and can do whatever i can't do haha

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
can i choose both? joking. loving someone of course ^_^ !

7. How long do you attend to wait for someone you really love?
until that someone accept or reject my love :p

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
give up and move on. i don't fight or share with someone else =.=

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
yea, myself x.x

10. Is being tagged fun?
XD YEeeeeeeessssssssss! probably because of me not being tagged much XD

11. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
married, have a happy family, successful and rich wakakaka!!!

12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
...family i guess @_@

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
hahaha, no1 tagged me~ i just took it from yvonne's blog =)

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
definitely single and rich! XD

15. What's the first thing you do every morning?
wonder 'should i wake up?'

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
if and only if i really love that someone

17. If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick?
you must be kidding me~ how can that be? i only have one heart :p

18. What type of friends do you like?
my friends hahaha. those friend in need. =) a friend in need is a friend in deed!!! hehe~

19. What type of friends do you dislike?
they are my friends, i will make myself like them lolx. you should have asked people i dislike, not 'friends' i dislike lo :O

Tag 8 people for this :
1. xi xi dear the birthday girl!
2. won won (yee won)
3. laineee
4. woogy
5. fefe
6. Qiqi
7. diba
8. yan yan (Mei Yan froggy :3)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace