A Rainy Day...

7th of October...
A Rainy Day
...
i got back my trial results today, not all but most of the important ones
and believe me i did so badly in them
too badly...
the only paper i loved was my chemi paper 2 :)
well, i got pretty high for that ;D
and also getting some 3 letters word from Miss Winnie :O
2 PSM for please see me
and WRC for wrong cancel right
haha, kah yan and I was comparing who got more PSM
( the one who got more wins ;D)
but haaa~ we both got 2 :)
sigh... now, back to the other result
i'm proud to announce that once again
i failed add math...
FAILURE
FAILURE
FAILURE
FAILURE
FAILURE
... why didn't i tried harder to get just 2 more marks?
useless anyway, my actual score should had been only 27
thanks to my add math project, getting 8.8!!!
omg! you know what, the highest was 9!
and i'm so close to it!!!
maybe it's just Pn. Lim who helped me
she's just so sweet ;w;
but yet i'm still...
sigh~
anyway, thanks to Su Leng and Shaun for helping me with my add math project =)
and not forgetting those who spent time to do the pendulum experiment!!!
sorry OxO;; i didn't helped that day 'coz i really seriously not good in physics experiment...
i might just cacatkan the experiment...
... my sejarah result sucks x.x
nah, it should be me who sucks x.x
got 16/40...
not even half of the score TT x TT
my chemi paper 1 pun bukannya baik sangat
haih...
when Pn. Maryati (sejarah teacher) talked to me
you never know how sarcastic she can be
every word stings, they stab you in the heart and pull it out slowly, slowly...
i guess i got the lowest mark.
that's why she kept asking me when will I study(yep,probably)
well, ahaha, maybe she tried to be nicer to me already ;)
yea, scared of me broke into tears again eh?
but uh, i did cried. Again.
=.= sweat~ness thing that she did was that she said that...
she was going to call my dad
actually... i'm kinda scared of she doing that
but 'will dad care?'
yes, the dad today will certainly ground me from being online
oh damn
worst of the worst
the thing i suddenly afraid of
is not the dark
but... Pn. Maryati's words
when she said "if your SPM paper if destroyed by flood, caught in fire or lost forever, this trial result will be the backup for it, this will be your SPM result!"
seriously, if this is my SPM result, i will hate myself forever and ever
right after SPM's over, i will start praying for the safety of everyone's SPM exam papers
I will continue praying until our results are out
May God Bless our SPM papers!!!
haaa~ you know what, Encik Rohizan so cacat
he said he will print the RCG cert for us, but then~
he didn't even know where he put the ccerts wheni asked him today =.=
anyway, :) i found it in the library!!!
haha, okay now, about my encounter with the teachers
:O met Cik Anusya in library and Aunt Clara was out just then
so i told her that i was searching for the certs ;)
well, i can get into the counter as i like wakaka
but =.= so unfortunately~ i have to help the students do the photostate job
heee, ;) i kinda miss doing it~ but =.= RAWR~ where are the librarians?
and then Cik Faridah came into the library~
and well, she told me i got the lowest in bio in our class
Miss Anusya heard that as well, she can't believe it :p
but when i got back my paper, i thought my paper 3 was okay
and then she showed me my paper 2...
gimme a break. i was busy there and do you think I'd care for my paper 2???
:p i thought i saw someone got 36 marks???
I'm one mark higher okay!
=.= sweat~ still low la~
seriously, if anyone talk about how low their marks is in front of me
careful you never know it when you annoyed me
anyway, i don't scold people for talking about low low marks~ :p
hahaha~ who knows i might cry suddenly :O
nah nah~ crying over spilled milk is useless!!!!!
gotta study hard now!!!
heee, today's prayer and worship was pretty good :)
Pn. Ann and Pn. Chee were good speakers!!!
having the high post people in the school for the talk is fun ;)
love the parable of pencil by Pn. Chee!
haha, oh yea, although the worship session was a bit cacated
:O 'coz of some technical problem of singing
laaa, they just practise for one day only, consider very good already =) !
...oh man!!
crappy crippy croppy cruppy crappppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i forgot that Pn. Sumathi wanted Sin Toun and I to help her with the LCD!!!
uhhh~ foeget about that :p passed already!
should i apologize to her tomorrow?
nope :( don't feel like doing it
she got sitha right ;D sure they were okay geh ler~
:p she memang teruk teruk teruk in some way!!!
dah la ask our class to move out the tables for them!
somemore what to ask us to carry the chairs from 5U to our class for 'em!!
oh duh~ they indian girls were here! ALREADY!!!
why can't you just ask them to do it???
well, :p i wasn't going to to that, same to other 5B girls as well
:D so i just told teacher we have to go already and CABUTttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!
alright, time to off!
before mum start nagging me again =.=
and well, a reminder for myself
PRINT THE RCG CERTS TODAY!!!
or tomorrow morning~
yea yea yea, if i can wake up early enough
heheh :) i can photostate for you all as well!
nah not all, waste my ink :p
wakakaka
[updates] wow!! not bad! encik Rohizan printed out the certs!!! yay! save my work =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace