Birthday thank you post ;w;~

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOUx1000 times!!!
a big thank you to everyone that had made my birthday a memorable one ^-^ and the best ever! also, very sorry for this very belated thank you post x_x

On 5th November 2008, i never expect to have any surprise since my birthday is so near to SPM~ TT__TT ...
but i was wrong :O
thanks to my fellow dear classmates and friends
they brightened up my 17th birthday =)

okies, let's start with the sms wishes X)

0. Su Leng wishes me before 5th Nov :D
1. Shaun (00:00:08) yea you rock! XD wakaka so punctual man! XD and earlier than Xixi dear for just a few seconds :O ~ thanks for the super long sms, that's so not sms XD
2. Xixi dear my Romeo :3 (00:00:31) keke almost the earliest c:
3. Fe fe (00:01:50) lovies to Fe ^.^
4. Jinn Jinn (00:02:32) i will be as 38 as you and will sayang my wifey forever teehee~ ^3^
5. Mena (00:16:34) orang yang tiba-tiba teringat to send me bday wish eh? XD joking lolx~ thanks for the sms dear but staright A1's = impossible for me x_x
6. Ziyin (00:23:16) D: orang yang tak datang ke sekolah on my birthday!! LOL. you're not the 1st to wish me but thanks dear c:
7. Gillian (21:25:53) XD who drop by to wish me on sms and the only one that mention about taking care of my health *__*

thank you for all sms and sorry that i didn't reply immediately 'coz well, DX hp outta credit

when i went to school, I wasn't expect anything ._. ...
and never realized that Fe brought a super big present O_O!!
My award~ wakakka X)
a big thank you to Fe!!! also to Pei Xi, Kyan and ...@.@ actually who prepared this? other than Fe and Pei xi @_@? okay i know i sound very no heart ;---; sorry... real blur here x_x
Photobucket

=) my wishes on the wrapper!
thanks to those who wrote a message for me in class and BRAVO for those that succeeded in hiding it from me X)
Photobucket

my present from Yuwee :3
^_^;; i wouldn't have know there's a card inside if Yuwee never tell me~


After school, we went to celebrate :D
At 1st it was just Pei Xi, Kah Yan and I walking down the pineapple hill
XD both of them said wanna belanja me makan at "C'u there"
when we reached the place, Kah Yan and Pei Xi starting to feel the call of nature :O
haha XD i wanted to go toilet too LOL *followed Kah Yan to toilet :D*
then ordered food...
suddenly! the lights went off and O_O people singing Birthday song!
omg ;w; there're so many yummy faces(?) appeared with the yummy Birthday cake!!!
awww Fe, Su Leng, Yuwee, Sin Toun, Sharon, Mena, Ee Yin, even Woogy came!!
omgeee TwT thank you everyone!!!

after saving wishes and cutting cakes then we started ordering food and there! tada!!
Fe and Pei xi reveal the evil plan of the day XDDD"
LOL *__* such hardwork of hiding it from me (thank you thank you thank you xInfinity!)
lol XD so going to toilet was part of Pei Xi's plan but Kah Yan was really wanted to answer the call of nature wakakaka XD
Fe need to guide everyone to the place and take cake O_O omg... so many works...
D: Su Leng, Yuwee and Mena the big LIAR that said they have tuition!! =.="... did turned out c:!
Woogy the good girl finally come out to have lunch with us for my birthday weee~!!!
c: Sharon and Ee Yin was kinda quiet... well, Ee Yin is cool as usual X)

XD the funny part was we made Sin Toun kept quiet for 10 minutes or she will lose

well, we were trying to make her say something but in the end she won! *applauds* ^_^
imagine Sin toun keep quiet for 10 minutes!!! we have such peaceful 10 minutes that time XD
wahha i was just joking about the peaceful part XD
:D we scribbled on the wall at C'u there too, hahaha well, no, not that we are naughty :p
it's the culture of that cafe to scribble on the wall ^_^v
and Ee Yin bought those hand papers O_O!!
T^T she never tell me how much she bought them for...
Kah Yan and Pei Xi cut them into durian and turtle shape with their creativity
okay, maybe not so creative for Kah Yan's weird shaped durian XD
lol joking ^_^ no offense dear~

thank you for those who wished me in facebook, friendster and in gendou a few days earlier when i went into the chatroom. ^_^;; i didn't on at gendou on my birthday...

:D Present from Suzie the yummy sushi that arrived on 7th! 'coz i skipped school on the 6th


O_O!! present from Ms Winnie! my class teacher *.* on the 7th ;w;~
Photobucket

then on Dec 18th i went out with Jinn, Su Leng and Gillian for karaoke
and again!! OwO my dear friends gave me surprise!
hahaha i must admit that life is full of surprises ^_^~
haha, imagine when you are singing karaoke, suddenly Joey Yung pop out on the screen and wish you happy birthday XD lol

the yummy handmade cake from Jinn and Gillian *u*~ *drools*
(wahaha, Jinn was so mad at Su Leng for not being free to make the cake XD and oh, one of my friend on facebook said the cake looks like a big mooncake ahaha )


some photos taken on that day :D~ luckily i brought camera that day! um not posting pictures i took with friends 'coz it doesn't look good x_x i was wearing specs...
aww my double peace post is blurred TT__TT ... D: *shake fist at photographer!* XD

oh yea, that day we played bowling! my 1st time playing bowling *__*
check my score here~ I'm the 3rd J, the highest score wakakaka!
yea right, with my slow throwing bowling method XD
Photobucket
and thank you to Su Leng for the lovely necklace! dear you haven't tell me what makes you gifted me a necklace @w@~?
Photobucket

Lovies to everyone
♥♥♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace