Tagged O_O

okay i know there's another tag which i have been tagged since long ago and i still haven't done it x_x ... my dearies, i'm halfway there, haven't finish the tag and because it's been such a long time, i realized that i'm tagged with that tag by many people ~.~
so well, let's start this one 1st :D ~ it seems interesting ^.^~~~

Here are the rules:
+ Use Google Images search engine to answer the questions below.
+ Then you must choose the picture in first page of the results as your answer.
+ After that tag 7 people.

++Why do you blog?
it's fun!


++The age of my next birthday
18


++A place I'd like to Travel
Japan


++A Favorite Place
Home sweet home


++Your most favorite item
Laptop

++Your favorite food
Ice-Cream!


++My favorite color
silver


++The place where I live in
Kuala Lumpur


++A Nickname I have
blurblurangel


++College Major
wakarimasen


++Name first and only love
? don't have.


++A bad habit
sleep too much


++My hobby
online


++Current wishlist
job


++I Tag
those who are linked and haven't do this tag :D

*Name the latest book you bought:
~err...learn Japanese... D: i can't remember the name...
What is your full name:
~Kong Wenjing
Name the person you want to meet in real life or the first time?
~@_@ none. :p
Christina or Britney?
~O.o huh?
Do you do you own laundry?
~*nods head*
The most exciting place you want to go?
~Japan :D
Hugs or kisses?
~ Hugs
8 things I'm passionate about:
+ Art
+ Anime and manga
+ Writing
+ Observing (life+human+nature)
+ Music
+ Creativity
+ Friendship
+ Love
8 things you say often:
+ ganbatte ne!
+ omg
+ err...
+ cuteee!!!
+ baka
+ fine.
+ wait!
+ wth
8 books (reading materials *wink) I've read recently:
+ Manga
+ Books
+ Newspaper
+ Catalogs
+ Blogs
+ Magazine
+ Dictionary
+ Sms
8 songs I could listen over and over again:
+ 带我走 ---楊丞琳
+ Everytime We Touch ---Cascada
+ 流浪記---梁文音
+ 同手同脚---林宜融
+ 背影---林宥嘉
+ Bleeding Love
+ God Knows---Aya Hirano
+ In Love Again---Karen Kong
8 things I learned last year(2007?):
+with great power, come great responsibility ~.~
+Strangers can become friends =)
+Friends can become enemy O.o
+time management is important
+4B is hard to control XD
+Victory belongs to 4B!! yeah babeh~
+you must be prepared for Chemi classes!
+tuition is important DX
Tag 8 people:
again, you're linked and haven't done this tag then you're in :D

*about you:
1) I'm blur all the time x_x
2) I'm kinda hyper on the net kekeke X)
3) I love playing games ^_^v
4) I love to eat (yes i really do c: )
5) I don't like to chat on msn so yea that's why you hardly see me there :p
6) I hate pimples x_x
7) I am lazy (yea i really am lazy! DX)
8) I'm phobia of water and being lost TT__TT
9) I'm used to keeping quiet OxO...
10) I'm getting fatter XD
I tag
YOU!! wakakakaka


8 Things you dislike to hear from people.

1) My result is so bad, i wrong 3 questions in that paper~ ah i wanna die bla bla bla
-hello~? i'm even worst okay! so stop complaining!!

2) 'do this and that' for repeated times
-wth!? i will do it when i feel like doing it so STOP nagging meeeeee! and why don't you just do it yourself???

3) when someone said 'you are so cute/pretty/beautiful' after seeing my photo and then starting to act very very nice to me when he/she was treating me like nobody before that.
- LAME!!!

4) you are so hardworking
- no I ain't. you don't have to lie to me, i know how lazy i am~

5) give me this and that
- omgeee get it yourself! don't bug meh!!

6) i know you have a bf, stop lying! / i know you like XXX
- *cough* =.=" i never have any. no point lying right~? ...and don't simply assume who i like please.

7) people who aren't close to me callig me Wenwen or Jing Jing
- O.o *hair stands* don't act so close to me when you aren't.

8) i miss you
- ewww~ lol. Only close friends are allowed to say that to me thank you.

people you want to tag:
-those who are linked in my blog. TAGGED!! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace