. . .

ah i dunno what to write =x
my blog is getting frozen here~ LOL
maple is having patch again haha (that's why I'm on here lolol~)
~.~ now my priest is lvl 81~~~ ^_^v
averagely up 1 lvl per day haha, not that i chiong or anything, just average.

mum got robbed last week, just near our house area...
damn robbers!!
now we must be very very VERY careful.
anyway, i'm not even stepping out of my house haha.
Jeezzzzzzzzzzzz i hate robbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=.="
"May God Bless Ya" Damn robbers
there will always be a place for ya in hell :P
eee

should i go mpq~?
i need the eye of horus T_T ...
the +3 stats and 210hp/mp
sounds too great for a priest...
but mpq is sooo time consuming for me
sososo hard to make decision
. . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace