Wenjing’s LAW (18th July)

Ah~ finally I get to go through the librarians board’s account book. And it’s SHOCKINGLY shocking me~ oh~ what the hell is the expression I’m using? =_=

What’s with the treasurer? Look, there’re examples of the past years accounts and list. So why can’t she just follow ‘em?

The list. Okay, I won’t repeat it here because I have already repeated it for more than 3 times!! I will just edit the name list and print ‘em in aunt’s office tomorrow.

The accounts. Weird. Anyway, even some past year’s are wrong.

Seriously feel like taking over the job of the treasurer. Even if I’m the president. :p

…this is not the 1st time of me feeling this. I wanted to take over the secretary job’s too. Man. Sometimes I feel that they are so useless. So irresponsible.

Look, if you can’t do it, just tell me, I will teach you if I know or I will just help you to finish it. Don’t pretend like you know how to do it, like you are okay with it when you are not. Even though I know I can’t handle everything by myself but* at least I can try my best to do it.

Another way to say it. If ya can’t do it, just tell me, I will do it for ya.

Guess I have to admit that I’m such a perfectionist sometimes.

But it’s important that when you start doing something, you must try your best to do it! Or else what’s the point of even starting it!?

A book said that ‘try’ means failure. But for me, ‘try’ means that at least you are willing to do something, it’s a start of a hope.

Very often I think that I can do things better than others. And so I handle things alone. I hardly seek for help. I just wait for those people to volunteer to help~ but, haha~ wait for another decade la :p

And sometimes, I think that I can finish things faster but if others do it, it might be delayed… look, I just can’t trust others that they can do it. And if they can’t, it wouldn’t be good to me too. So I shall just take action, do it on behalf em.

Never wait for em to take action, that will takes another decade. If they are still so stubborn, then what’s the point of scolding em?

Thanks to my form 2 class, I got tired of scolding people. Like they will ever listen??? Like I ever existed???

I’m tired. So tired…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace