another tag~? XD

=D~ tagged by my twin XD

Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things,habits or goals about you. At the end, choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you.

1) my laptop just died!!! T_T

2) I'm too free now =.=", despite that i was always busy last time ~.~

3) can't wait for form6 to start ^^!!! i hate rotting at home LOL.

4) I miss su leng T_T and everyone else~

5) I have no idea which stream i should choose... science or arts? arts probably~ since my result was sooo BAD.

6) =_=lll wants to try downloading maple to my old com~ HAHAHA i will never give up mapling :P

7) I still haven't eat. As usual, i don't eat on time XD !

8) I miss reading manga, watching anime and drawing T_T

9) I'm such a cry baby in maple =.="

10)I'm ROTTING!!

11)strongly object(?) love at first sight. I mean it never last :P

12)I'm married in maple~~~ :D... but kinda regret that i married =_=lll

13)I wanna win something, just anything XD~ let me win okay ^^~?

14)I miss running~ imagine sitting in front of the laptop everyday =x ~

15)hopes that RC and PS will load for me!!!

16)I'm lazy ~.~

i TAG... err...
1~ my dear romeo~ 'coz she's the one who always tag others :P
2~ Shaun~ kerana dia... pak cik zombieee!!! :ppp
3~ Woogy~ 'coz i know she sure won't do the tag XD
4~ Toun Toun~ 'coz her blog still active =D
5~ Yan Yan~ 'coz i know she will do the tag :D!!!
6~
... dunno who else to tag d. i tak mau kacau orang dah XD. end here ba :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace