form6~~~

form6 finally starts!!
yea yea, today O_o LOL.
i thought today was only for registration
and i was planning to wear something casual to school
just register and go back home.

so~ i was still playing maple yesterday afternoon ~.~
was busy with maple since Saturday
'coz my friend helped me get to lvl120, advanced 4th job
and finally got genesis on Sunday ^-^v!!!
the ultimate skill of a bishop =D !!!
i'm a bishop who can spam now wakaka
although my attack still not that high =x

so we did the genesis quest and i went to spam till 4pm
wind was so good, he asked others to let me get the quest item 1st
T_T so touched~
wind i love you~
anyway.
i slept from 4pm till 7.18am today.
honestly
u can say i didn't slept for 2 days =x

planned to wake up at 8pm but ended up waking up at 7.18am!!
wth. so damn lateee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
luckily i checked the forum about form 6 this morning
else i will be the odd one in form6 =.="
wearing casual clothes and all =_=lll...
anyway, i was wearing my sister's uniform,
so it looks too big for me.
nvm, my uniform always look too big on me!

okay, the site said registration starts at 9am.
BUT when i reach around 9.15am
they said don't worry, it's starting at 9.45am
LOL then why did i rushed???
=_=lll nvm, at least i wasn't late~ eh?

i'm going to transfer from science to arts stream
mum said i can study form6 1st, then go take degree in designing or something O.o
LOL. can???
by the way, my parents just went off to Australia at 8pm =D
so i get 1 week of freedom till they get back on 19th!!
haha i will miss them too, of course.
anyway, i don't think i can really go out =x
since i'm gonna spend my money on maple @_@
seriously, a bishop will really go poor without a pet!!
the looting speed is DAMN SLOW!!!!!

alright.
hmmm nothing much happened today i guess O.O
i should go prepare for tomorrow school already~_~
tata~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace