hmmm...???

haha!! once again, i dunno what title to put
so~ just leave it like that ba ~_~
today i saw Anne and Deline @.@
arrr i dunno if i spell Deline's name correctly...
or is it Adeline?
hmm...
they are both from Puteri Ampang ^^
and now studying in St. John!
tsk tsk tsk~
come CBN laaarrr~
hahaha
nvm, we will make sure WE CBNers do better than the Johannians wakakakaka
ah maybe not =.=" (?)
'coz Yeen Shin is going to St. John!
we're losing a 11As student T_T...
sigh.

Anyway, Shirley told me she saw 2 arrogant chinese form6 girls from St. John
and I'm so happened to knew them XD wahaha
arrogant MEH??? O_O
LOLX. *speechless*

eee
Pn. Goh told us that our Math S teachers are gonna change...
T_T... i dunno how i'm gonna study Math S if the teacher aren't Pn. Goh and Miss Choo...
guess i really need tuition...
holidays are nearing while Shirley and my Math S gang are already planning group studies with me O_O
wow wow wow they are so serious!!
so eager to drag me to the library already! XD
while my guildmates in maple are asking me to help them up level during sch holidays
right~ since i'm the one who can actually spam genesis for 24hours =x
someone said i'm gonna be lvl 150 after school holidays
i said : "160~~~"
when i said it was just a joke, they started telling that i'm serious about getting to lvl160 O.o
lol i need to study man. How can i train to that level without the x2 EXP cuopon?
p/s: until now, i'm the highest lvl in my guild ^.^~
my mei will cut my level tmr~ :D

oh yea~ my gemini world character
AiWen
is only lvl15 =.="
while wind and mei are lvl 5x already T_T

hmmm any outings?
i hope there will not be any~ =x
'coz i wannt use my money to buy maple @cash~
hahaha Yuwee and Suzy will kill me XD


That day when i handed the nametag order form to Pn Nancy,,
we chatted about the nametag thingy till she asked me whether I am willing to become a prefect
and i answered her "yes" :P
glad that she only asked about becoming a "prefect".
Since Sin Toun is leaving, teachers must be headache about choosing the head prefect.
After all, who's willing to be the head slave RIGHT?
dear teachers~ needless to headache.
Kak Lily is the best ^^!!!

Today when Pn. Nancy asked me about the library day...
she suddenly asked me whether I am a librarian
@_@ lol ? lower6 just came back to school~ how can i be a librarian?
I ain't a librarian, I was a librarian. HAHA.

In case you are wondering...
the subjects I'm taking are:
Peangajian Am
Pengajian Perniagaan
Ekonomi
Math S
I'm in Arts stream ^^

PA and PP are both core subjects for Arts stream.
whereas Ekonomi is slashed with Sejarah
which means you have to choose 1 out of the 2 subjects~
while Math S is slashed with BM.

Look. I'm not gonna study history anymore!! So i chose Econs :P
even if they said it's tough.

As for Math S. I wanted to try... eventhough my Add Math sucks.
now i'm still liking Math S because it's fun ^^!!!
but who knows when it comes to the harder part...
ahhh gotta study hard!!!
put in 200% effort! =)

eeyer mum wanna use laptop
Grrr... =.="


VI's carnival on 30th~ :D anyone going?
Pn. Ann said the VI's principal asked her to promote it to our school XD
the cuopons will be on sale tomorrow~
haha i'm so not going :P
although the carnival sure is fun ^^~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace