updates updates~~~

phew~ how long have it been since i last posted? hmmm... i'm lazy to count the days =.="
you count la if you wanna count :p haha.
don't expect updates from me =x, but do visit once a month 'coz i might just drop by and crap something here XD~
well, these few weeks i have been staying back in school everyday, note it's "EVERYDAY!!" till 5pm or later then that D: !
ehhh i helped in the prefects fund raising everyday for the last week lo :p

you know what, i'm really fed up of going to school already =.="
every morning i keep asking myself 'can i not go to school?'
then i will answer myself 'NO you must go, you have to do this and that and bla bla bla, the list go on'
uhhhhhhhhhhhh =_=lll i don't wanna go to school aaaaaaa
no it doesn't have anything to do with prefects.
oh wait, there is!
the ssdm
oh man i hate it.
i key in so many datas already , and it suddenly went wrong!!
HOW GREAT!? i have to redo the damn thing!!
after i spent 3 hours for it!? NO. i wasted 3 hours!! Aaaaaaaaaaa

it seems that there're so many things i hate nowadays =.="
sorry God, i can't resist myself from hating things x_x...
I hate chocolate request, I hate ssdm, I hate OB, I hate homeworks the MOST!!

if you were close to me, you should know how much I hate doing homeworks.
seriously, i'm willing to do any other work, but not homework!!
okay, if it's just some homework, it wouldn't matters, BUT it's tons of homeworks!!
when i see it, I hate it. Argh. sorry again God T_T.

the chocolate request is really driving me crazy!! i planned to distribute it last Wednesday, BUT due to shortage of man power and my dear lower six members that can't stay back, the chocolate request is delayed till ... ah i think even until next Monday also it wouldn't be done.
Look, i don't wanna be harsh on anyone, i understand that they can't stay back, so what to do? I have to do it myself la.

i so hope i could have more time to use!!

i hate OB ~_~... i don't like to talk about it, it's sososososo disturbing!! alright! i know, i'm trying to avoid it =.=". but my vice prez and secretary like to keep asking me about it so much =_=lll... eee i hate it hate it hate it, i can't stand that the damn thing just keeps changing. it's not like i like to change it!! Anyway, fyi, we are not inviting outsiders. It might be the worst OB, yea yea blame it on me :P watever~ aaaaaaa i'm the organiser and i have to do almost everything =_=lll
how great~~~ i have to think of everything for everyone? squeeze squeeze squeeze my brain ~_~ ~~~

oh yea, today i slept in econs class while i was listening to Mrs. Tee's explanation.
her teaching was okay =), just that i was too tired x_x, eventhough i actually slept 6 hours last night =.=
my classmates were so funny, they said i was still listening to teacher even if i was still sleeping =.="... lol i'm not that smart la =_=lll... and i taught 2 of my classmates econs @_@...
my SAC and LAC graphs, they said i draw till they think of dirty things =.=" what la...
Anyway, i'm a blur teacher which might lead to ajaran sesat O_O
sorry ya, honestly i'm really not good at teaching, but i will try my best to teach, not that i'm selfish to share my knowledge, i'm just scared of misguiding others O~O...

They wanna know what i eat and what i do normally =.=" lol.
Aiyo, i'm just average la, not genius or anything.
Anyway, you want to know what i eat eh? lemme' tell ya, i eat nothing ^^~

omg i forgot to wish Jinn happy birthday O_O!! omg omg omg!! cham...
i remember her birthday but i forgot to wish her ;---; !! my bad T_T...
yesterday was prefect's jamuan and well, i think it went on quite well i guess. but as the enasihat of the clean co. , i admit i didn't do much ~_~... hey hey, i did help in taking the foods for teachers ok! anyway, i didn't even see the head of clean co. do the serving... was she suppose to do it? am i suppose to do it? arrr wakarimasen T_T i really dunno...
~_~dunno then ask la, don't care la, just do only :p

btw, i sang in st. john's prefect's inter-school competition. that was an explorace actually, then before the closing, they suddenly said they have chosen st mary and cbn to perform =.="
St. Mary sent a girl to sing a song, then when it's cbn's turn, Ai Ring said i will wing =_=lll
oh well, nvm, i will just sing ~_~... in the end, i sang journey--- the only english song that i remember the lyrics :p. maybe i should have sing japanese song =P. anyway, nobody comment on my singing =x. it might be prett bad hahaha. i knew it was too soft and they can't really hear what i sang? hmmm :P blek~~~

oh i miss playing games T_T!!! i miss onlining T_T!!! i miss maple! i miss my guild members T_T!
i miss you you you you you and YOU~~~ hahaha
can't wait for school holidays to come \(n_n)/!!!
everyone take care ya, H1N1!!! careful T_T i don't wanna lose anyone!

i never know i can be so afraid of dying x_x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace