Never ending business

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!
I have finally done my SPE blog post!
although i used like 1 hour 30minutes instead of the 30minutes which I allocated.
Oh well, you didn't plan to fail but failed in planning~
T.T...
I'm easily carried away when it comes to writing,
the ideas flow in and I just can't stop writing! XD
but it's depressing when the ideas does not flows in, you know i know :s

I did not purposely allocated a short time of 30minutes.
you see, I have so many exams and assignment due this week!
2 more assignments due by 10th Nov
exam on 
9th
 10th
11th
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~!! 
I haven't finish studying for the exam tomorrow! 
and the exam the day after tomorrow!!
oh no my fm1~~~
gotta study hard and smart
NOW!
see you again when I'm free! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace