China : HuangShan Day1 & 2

So after taking cable car to reach the middle of the mountain 
and then climbing for almost 2hours, 
we finally reached the hotel called XiHai, which means West Lake hotel.  
It was a tiring yet fun journey to climb from the East to the West.
However, the tour guide should have considered the health status of the elders in our trip.
It was an exhausting climbing activity, nevertheless the view at the mountain was magnificent.

As we climbed up the mountain to reach our hotel, we too have to climb back down from the mountain!
Oh dear~ luckily the weather is cold and comfortable,
even after climbing for almost 2 hours, i hardly sweat.
However, the weather is so cold that I kept sneezing.
Afterall, i have been sick since before coming to China, 
and I had to climb with my sickness of flu, cough and sore throat. 
Yet I feel way better than the elders, the road are really too far and too hard for them to climb.

So when we reached the station of the cable car and leave the mountain area, 
we found some special flowers!
 The flowers which bloom downwards instead of upwards!
and also the pretty rose.

Next we went to Hong Village which there was a scene take here for the movie Tiger couches hidden Dragon. I do not have any picture here because I was busy using my Fiancée's father's camera to take picture. 
I shall update the pictures when I get them!
Sorry to keep you all waiting...
^_^ see ya~ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace