happeee moo moo year everyone!!!


yooooooooooooooooooo minna~san
wishing YOU a Happeee 牛 Year!!!!!
☆╭┐┌╮☆°.﹒
╭┘└┘└╮∴°☆°
└┐..┌┘─╮∴°
╭┴──┤牛轉 ├╮
│o o│乾坤 │●°
╰┬──╯   │ ∴°﹒
☆ ˍ|ˍ/ˍˍˍˍ/∴☆.
Moooooooooooooooooooooo~
a brand new start in 2009 ^_^

all the best for this NEW YEAR!!!
even though quite a lot of people told me this year is gonna bad OxO;;
but keep hope alive okay =) ?

let's dance the onigiri dance for new year :D !!!

ne!!! :/ choto mate kudasai!!
wait!!! .__.
QUESTION!!
what will you be doing this year?
any new year resolution???
plan for studies everyone?
please please please do tell me what will you be doing ;w;
i know i probably won't get any reply TT__TT
but if you do care about my question... *_*...
then please~ ;w; answer it in the comment!
don't use my Cbox thank you :)

Mine will be to take over my life ^_^v
yea to have more freedom~
but i guess i will have to wait till when i get 21 years old :(
and i just completed a resolution ^_^v~~~
that is--- to remove all my emotes in msn TTwTT
promised xixi dear to do that.
and well, i really removed all :p but i can still restock 'em!!!
wakakaka~ LOL
hmmm me feeling uncute without my emotes =.="~

by the way~
i think i'm going for form6
art or science?
wakarimasen means i dunno.
school= CBN~ ...where else?:p
remember!! post in my comments!
peace out folks~ v(^_^)v

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace