killing time with the tag :D

=_=lll something's very wrong with my connection~
^_^v got myself something to do~
kekeke, a tag =D !!
*tagged by Xixi dear ^_^*

RULES : this tag is only for girls, no boys!
~ :O wow you guys are lucky that you don't have to do this ;) ~
-be honest
-it must be true
-there is only be one answer, unless there is a 'more than one answer'
-must tag 10 pees
-no tagging back

I Tag :
The babes who are linked in my blog and haven't done this tag :)

Ready? Steady~ GO!

What is your favourite colour?
silver

Whats your favourite food?
ice-cream

What your favorite drink ?
watermelon juice!

Guys.. =_=lll...?
What kind of guy do you prefer?
[ more than one answer]
this question is... =.="
caring
understanding
smarter than me
taller and older than me
more mature than me hahaha
someone that can control me :] lol
knows when is the time to talk and when is the time to shut up
(^_^;; i dislike being bugged)



What do you want your crush to confess you ?
[more than one answer]
O.o what the... err when you say 'confess' , what else could it be? I'm not God, so of course he don't confess sin to me, the answer is obvious enough =_=lll
just confess 'love' in a creative way or straight forward way as soon as it is face to face
and please use mouth.
lol ^_^;; i feel like i copied Xixi dear XD ~


What do you want your boyfriend to give you during Valentine's Day?
anything will do as long as he does spend the day with me =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace