some updates

alright, 1st pet cosiety.
someone is trading pet society item for mousehunt gold.
Wondering what is mousehunt? go to the links under addictives on the top right of my blog and click on 'MH~...'
see~ it's not that bad playing mh :p and it's fun!
anyway, the main point is, this guy is trading at a reasonable price, and yes, he can be trusted!
he has 207K+ points in pet society, moreover, he's damn rich!! 20++ jukebox!!---the colourful thingy that has music coming out from it---i have 1 in my house :D
click here for the trading topic.
Not sure if you can view the topic when you never play mh though :p
whoever need anything in ps (click here for item list).
Try listing the items out to me :D, i will ask him if he has the items and trade using my mh gold for your sake my dear friends :)

where's the pineapple :O ?
._. someone asked me where's Bukit Nanas located in facebook, using message system and he's not my friend in facebook yet.
me:
Jalan Bukit Nanas, Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia. haha ^_^;; do i know you?
him: nope... was in mousehunt.. juz curious where is the pineapple haha

missing soap? =_= why find ME???
people had been asking me if i know where are their soap in pet society...
"i lost my soap at your house, can you find it back for me"
hello~? the fact is, if you left your soap at my pet house then it should automatically appear back in your chest.
"how you know?"
good question. How i know? Because i have been bathing all the dirty pets and my soap always fly from left to right~ and back to the left~ lalala so i just let the soap fly and leave the house
:) because i knew it will appear back in my chest.

Photos

upload later x_x ---after tomorrow probably.

My drawings :D
scanned and edited but not posted :x
will post asap ^_^;;


Tomorrow~
=_=lll going out tomorrow... omg can i not wear dress??? i promised Su Leng i'm going to wear a dress... before i know a guy is joining us =.=" ... uhhh... i wanna die now... lol. and have to sing... meee = out of tune~ right. omg :D Shaun can you ffk Jinn? LOL. okay i'm crazy haha...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace