am i still myself?

sometimes i wonder if i'm still the old me or did i changed...?
am i still the old me?
was i that good or kind?
...
did i changed?

i feel that i'm pretentious sometimes...
but i wasn't pretending, i never ever want to pretend
but it seems like that to me...

one thing i'm sure that is- i have got more things on my hate list
so many things that i hate.
wenjing is not that innocent or kind after all
...

i don't like anger
but sometimes it takes over me
sometimes i feel like a bomb
that will explode anytime

i really can't stand myself for hating things or people.
the old me could hv think that...
the more someone hates me, the more i wanna make them love me.
but...
now. I feel like just ignore it.
my heart says i don't care. it's none of my bussiness

well, i do talk to myself
a lot
in heart
in my head
in my mind
of course i never to talk and answer back myself in public
that will prove that i'm insane
nah~ i take that as just thinking things to myself

opportunity.
you must grab it
whenever you see one
because...
it
will
be gone
in just a moment...
it will
starts to fade away
as soon as you start to hesitate.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace