okay, work time!!

=.= honestly...
i haven't start drawing my poster...
i haven't stat designing the library magazine page...
i haven't do est homework...
and haven't finish CHEMISTRY!!! Ooo miss winnie OxO;;

O_______________________O i'm so DEAD!
yes, you are... a DEAD FISH!
@.@ dead fish? :D aha~ hey look~ i'm a dead fish!
=.= sweat~

let see who will kill me~
~i shall kill myself for not working on the poster... my dad shall kill me for wasting so much money on buying the materials to produce the poster
~library page... nooo--- pei xi don't T_T ...
~est... Ooo pn. sarjit... ^_^ heheh i didn't do... you don't smile at me, smiling won't help you from escaping for not doing my work!
~chemi... miss winnie... okay, i will finish it before thursday class!! OxO

i'd better start my poster *_*
i'm aiming to produce a big poster
something tells you that it's damn big :D
since teacher said it can be any size~~~

;w; pei xi dear~... i will start designing the librarian page tomorrow. PROMISE ^^
but... ^^ which bg was it actually?
btw, ^_^;; my hp credit finish already, so if there's anything we shall talk on the net.
Or maybe i should call you @w@ ?
well, =.= i have no idea when you will be back home haha...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace