procrastination is a thief of time

it's true...
gah~ i'm slacking x.x
everyday when i reach home i just feel like sleeping UwU
=_= what's with me? too much vitamin Malas huh?
*kicks self* x.o
sigh sigh~

>_> wenjing~~~ wake up~~~
._. haha, it's really hard to wake me up once i fall into deep sleep~
.-. granny said she needs to buy a loud alarm clock to wake me up~

...when miss winnie asked me did i study
i was speechless
x.x 'coz everyday when i got home i just eat, bath and sleep~
hahaha! what a healthy lifestyle i lead???

=_= why is everyone saying that i'm doing every thing by myself?
i did make others do things you know :p
so stop saying that :p

O.o time!!!
oh my crappiness!!
fine. gotta go home!!
T.T i will miss one million star and bla bla bla lots of things
i will be sleeping again~
i need vitamin Rajin!!!
time...
fine fine fine~ bye :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace