:O I skipped school today~

yea~ :O 1st time skipping school in this year~
and so my 100% present record got scattered~
*sigh* so wasted! =_= i still haven't finish designing the librarian page... well, i just got back the notebook- from sis :p
right, i have been wasting time at home! so HATE myself...

and i haven't bought any cheongsam.
like i can buy it when i didn't step out of the house =/
but i decided not to buy it anyway
when dad asked me how much money i need for the cheongsam? 50? 100?
i really felt like 'SEPAK~ing' him!! what the hell you think that amount of money is enough to buy a cheongsam?
but instead of that, i just use the blanket to cover my face and yell 'I don't want any cheong sam! don't want it!!!

time to go as the devil is beside me! damn her, irritating me!!! :p evil evil evil!!!
gotta continue with the librarian page or else the devil will shoo me away from the notebook assuming that i'm playng instead of doing work!
baka!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace