BACK~~~!!!

Alright!! finally i'm back~~~!!!
i mean back to posting in blog ^^~
well, my telephone line at home is cut, and of course, that means NO INTERNET!!
Ah. Vice 2 have to go to cc to online.
Haha. luckily i'm not the head, else i will really mencemarkan nama sekolah~ =x
But hey. No internet of course go cc la! So what if i go cc!?
i know the staff here, it's high standard here =P!!
I MIA so long even in blog is because i have been busy these days that i didn't have time to think about going online or play.
I don't even have enough time to sleep!!
Being Vice2 is easier than Head of Plan Co. , the work is lighter but the responsibilities is higher...?
This prefect jobs didn't really affect me much i guess, that day which i went to Penang for the stupid family vacation made me missed 2 days of schooling uh.
Seriously, I HATE missing class!! It's so hard to catch up and when i got back home, the environment at home just doesn't make me feel like studying... I keep falling asleep =.="!!
Math S is so difficult... and I don't feel like our teacher has to heart to teach us...
No matter what, the most important thing is we must have the heart to STUDY it!!
I haven't start taking tuition... actually I don't feel like taking tuition...
Vivian is so damn geng T_T she never take tuition and her studies is so good!!
I can never compare myself to her or learn from her 'coz my math S is so...
eee i need a tutor T_T!! A tutor with great patience x_x 'coz i'm stupid.

Anyway, the main point i came to cc to online today is actually to research on the list of schools with form6 in KL.
Look! I came to cc ain't for the sake of playing, I'm doing serious bussiness DUH.
Back to the point on WHY do I need this list.
Ahem. We, the lower sixes are organizing the Orientation Ball Day.
I'm the President aka AJK Jemputan ~_~
So so so so so~
I need to get the school's address of those schools with form6 to actually send the letter to invite 'em
eee now only i realize how hard it is to get the list!!
how did Shu Wen did it last time? T_T
arrr nvm, i will keep crapping something on the Google search :p
Whoever know anyone that is studying in form6, please give me the hp num of your friend ^^
Don't worry i'm not trying to get to know more boys here =P
i don't have to ^^~ because i have you~~~ haha :p

hmmm what should i write more details about 1st...? prefect? orientation ball? studies?
there're so many things +_+, please do expect a long essay from me :P

alright. happy things comes 1st~
actually everythings isn't happy at all!!
tension tension! Sad sad!! LOL.

About the new prefectorial board.
Seriously, we have political issues.
That's the worst. Eventhough we have been warned, yet we failed to prevent it.
I hate to tell this but I have to admit that they do not respect me.
It's my fault anyway, since i don't give a damn in earning their respect.
At least they respect Ai Ring =) , and that's enough ^^~
I can be invisible, I'm happy to be invisible ^^~
I'm made of glass ^^~~~
made in where~? Malaysia la of course :p
...
I can never hate them because love them is what i must do.
But it's so hard to make them like me,
then how am i suppose to love them when they don't even like me?
uhhh i know it sounds complicated x_x
Maybe it's just me who's thinking too much...?
I have got to learn how to look back into other's eyes, stare hard at them, throwing back words, play with words, how to reject poeple, order poeple without sounding like a forcement, scold people in a polite way... etc. There're just so many things that sounds impossible for me to do.
I don't mind helping people to do things but must i be the one to do that particular work when it's not what i'm supposed to do? Am I the one that should be ordered around?
I'm really afraid of doing the wrong work and getting scold bu Pavi ==
but she's nice =) . Every senior prefects is nice ^^~
i think nobody is backstabbing me among the seniors, right? 'coz i'm made of glass ^^~
But it's hard to say among to juniors :P.
eee T_T i don't wanna think about them anymore... I really don't have the time and mood to guss how their heart really are.
Monday is the installation already ^_^.
Once after 20th July 2009,
there'll be no turning back.
The path taken must be fullfill with full responsibilities and a pure heart.

As for the form6.
I was appointed as the president for (MT6)Majlis Tingkatan 6.
I dunno how much was my votes, it should be quite a lot since the seniors from art class kinda wanted me to become O_O...
Anyway, they voted me as the president, so of course they have to treat me as the president.
BUT.
uh i dunno how to say.
1st. there's black sheep that doesn't listen to me
2nd. Why must you be so freaking lazy!?
3rd. i'm the president of the club, please bear that in mind.
4th. I believe this world will be so peaceful without you, why must you 'gao feng gao yu'!!!???
I ain't afraid of voicing anything out here,
whoever wanna stalk me, you STALK.
I will remove the tracking system for the sake of Pei Xi dear :p
I don't wanna start any fight in school, i never like shouting at people.
You know what, i kept shouting in form2 till the minute Suzy dear thrown an eraser at me and when i came across a story book that says ' you can control them but you still lose them'.
I felt so DAMN tired that i just close one eyes at people and things.
That's why i stopped scolding anyone.
I admit that i'm a time bomb that can bomb anytime.
Please do not try to ignite me~ :P
oops OxO i'm so out of the point~ hahaha.
back to OB day =.=".
I will tell you the details ^^~

Day: Saturday
Date: 15th August 2009
[will edit the date soon, might change to 8th]
Time: 2pm to 6.30pm (or 7pm?)
Venue: CBN's school hall
Theme: Twilight
Dress Code: Black as the main colour with any other colours as the match.
Admission Fee: Rm10

We are trying to invite form6 students from other schools =)
if you have any contacts, please kindly give it to me!!! ^_^
any ex-cbners can come ^^!!!
eh eh I'm the organizer :D so come support me la~~~
don't come also nvm~ i will understand T_T~

We thought of hosting it with VI,
unfortunately they have clu event on the same date.
Honestly when Ai ring and I sms with the president of the VI's MT6, we already knew they wasn't serious in hosting the Orientatin Ball Day with CBN.
Come on, you never reply to give any confirmation! We are short of time, while you are wasting out time!!
That's why, NEVER TRUST THE BOYS!!! D:
We went to VI on Monday to discuss it, and the 1st things i asked them was:
'Are you guys confirm that VI is hosting it with us?'
i asked that because that Mr. President never confirm it!!
Then we discussed~ disccussed, till they suddenly (!!) said they can't do it.
oh purleez~ that CLU event won't be involving more than 150 students of the lower sixes in VI right? if you guys can't do it, then tell it directly la.
We only needed less than 10 people from them anyway.
Come on, we are so disappointed at VI.
Anyway, we will be doing fine hosting it on our own.
much BETTER :P!!!

Ahem.
next~ we shall move on to my studies~
uh hu hu~~~
=.="
i'm glad that i passed my Econs ^^!!!
the only one who passed with 54 =.=
fyi, the passing mark is 50!!
so i only flew over =x, just a little bit above the safety line ~_~
I dunno about other subjects but i will be glad as soon as i pass them T_T...
eventhough that's not an achievement, but at least, i don't wanna fail, i can't bear seeing red marks anymore! x_x
My math S is seriosly rotten.
I MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST
study and practice!!!

I really dunno how Vivian survie without tuition =.="
I'm dying here...
I seeked advice from Pn. Goh about whether i should drop Math S or not.
in teacher's opinion, they think i should drop it (eventhough they didn't tell me directly ==)
whereas in seniors opinion, they think Math S is fun =.="
LOL so funny XD

sometimes i really dunno what to talk to seniors and how i should talk to them.
If you are over friendly, they will think you are trying to step on their heads.
If you are too timid, they will think you are scared of them.
what the...
well, i'm the timid type x_x
i'm trying very hard to not being refer to a rude and rough junior...
sometimes i really dunno how to smile... how to REALLY smile...
a smile of happiness... it's so hard.
my smile is a smile of awkward? a sad smile?
a stressful smile? ( lol, got such thing meh? =.=")

huuu T_T i miss everyone so much...
It's scary to know that you might be alone,
that there's nobody to back you up,
being helpless...
I'm glad that my classmates are nice,
non cbnner are even better than CBNners
Sad to say that's the truth now =x.

btw, Pn Nancy left CBN T_T
because of the superstitious Jabatan!!
they korek all our good teachers and send them to other schools!!!
wth. I hate VI more now! 'coz Pn. Nancy went to VI T_T
nah, joking :p.
T_T we lost the best econs teacher... at least we still have our PA teacher T_T

~~~
ahaha i think i should end my extended writing here XD
oh oh! i might be getting a 017 hp num today ^^~
i dunno why, suddenly everyone use Maxis =.="

arrr there're so many people to sms =.=!!!
gotta sms those MT6 prez from other schools =.=, then remind my classmates about the fund raising on Monday, and campur tangan in perfomance commitee.
President is definitely no an easy job x_x.
I can't imagine how it could be if my committee aren't as responsible as now.
Ah no. Actually i don't have to imagine. I experienced it already :P
and i live through it =P

eee okok!!
i will stop it :p!!!
tata everyone~
don't expect me to appear online~
i'm busy and i can't be lazy!!
~~~
i used 2 hours to write this!!
HAHAHA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace