Frustrated~?

Oh man some of the upper sixes wanna bring forward the OB Day!!
i thought we decided the date together???
I did announced it to everyone present that day.
But why were there still humans that didn't know about the date!?
Were they listening!?
If they were absent, then their fault la!
ahhhhhhhhhhh
alright, we organize this OB Day for the seniors,
so they are the priority
We DO respect them,
I DO respect them.
That's why I will not say those words in the meeting tomorrow.

But do they understand that we are already running out of time for preparation!?
and we are supposed to bring forward the date to 1 week earlier!?
Just because of something that pops out suddenly???
Alright, even if their event is not something that pops out suddenly, then why didn't they tell me on the day we choose our function date? By right, they should know that there're clashes, RIGHT!?
If that event--- a camp actually.
If it was only decided recently, then they should have know that date for OB Day earlier than knowing the date for the camp.
Why must OB day be the one that have to change date?
why can't they just change the camp date or just don't go that camp at all???
WHY WHY WHYYYYY???
uh.

MUST we listen to the seniors? 100%?
I'm not trying to step on their heads.
But I don't want the lower sixes to be underdogs either.
( I ain't. Never is.)
But. What the hell can I do?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
...
nvm since we are good juniors.
so we will try our best to organize the OB Day within 3 weeks~

3 weeks.
Invitation not done! Mainly my fault, but the lucky part is that we haven't send the letter with wrong info of the date to the participating schools.
Fund raising- too many problems pops out everywhere!!
Gifts- they don't even know the budget, and I'm the one who have to plan it for them? Anyway, I just went to a gift shop and stayed there for 1 hour to look at all the gifts =.=".
Games- do we have a good point of playing those games? apakan misi, objektif, dan matlamat permainan tersebut???
Programme Book- I volunteered to do it because I don't want anyone to ruin it! But we haven't exactly confirm the performances and games, they don't even know the duration of time for each and everything, must I plan it for them too??? Am I the one who's supposed to plan it?
Performance- come on, 3 weeks, do you think we can practice the performance nicely!? Don't put high hopes on the performance, no high expectations thank you.
Decorations- Pn. Chan asked us to use back the choral speaking background =.=" ~ what the, i feel so environmental friendly by practicing this reusing backdrops materials for so many times~~~ but Merie said she can do it XD oh i love Merie ^^~
Look, i don't wanna fail in organizing this
I don't wanna fail anyone
I'm getting the scolding, teguran from teachers
and please, seniors, don't campur tangan...
we wanna give you girls surprises,
If the seniors want to know everything,
then how will the surprise be a surprise that will suprises them?

uh i wanna tell them all those things, but but butttttttttttt
it's so hard to let those thoughts comes out.
Man. Am I getting anti-social? =.="

When Jac asked me
'Wenjing, you penat tak?'
I just 'ya~'
and she made a comment that i sound like nothing je =.="
uhhh no, I do have emotions, I don't just smile all the time, I can't smile all the time
Adliza said maybe i did cry at home
I was like =_=lll LOL~
yea i wanna cry, but the tears refused to come out!! =.="
What to do?
haihz.

eeyerrrrrrrrr
think positively!!!!!!!
but don't procrastinate,
WE are running out of time!!
RUN RUN RUN!!!
haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace