Penang Trip and some updates ~_~

aiya~ very lazy to edit, next time only i edit ya =.=~~~ maybe i will on again tmr XDDD"















outside toy museum~

just trying to upload the photos here 'coz facebook isn't working in cc =.=
so good, keep boot me whenever i try to load the album page!! D:
I went to Penang on early July~
was forced to go on a family vacation
and i wouldn't have enjoy it at all if i never went to the Toy Museum!!
So glad mum brought me there ^-^!!!

btw, dilemma~
prefect's shoes---
heels or flat base???
i will kacau my ex-prefect friends tonight wakaka :P
oh Fe T_T why aren't you in Msia???

I'm sad to say that I failed my Math S.
48marks.
Below 50 is fail, ok?
i failed because i drawn the damn box plot on test pad and wasn't given any marks for it!!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
gotta work extra hard for the next exam if i wanna get the best in Math S cert =x
oh but my reading part for MUET, i scored the highest in class i think ^^~
If can get best in MUET and PA then it means WIN le~~~ haha
right~ that's like so TOUGH =.="
keep dreaming~ :P

Raising funds for MT6...
uhhh it's so hard T_T! because our productivity aren't that strong
oops nono i'm not talking about reproduction =_=lll
anyway, thanks to the seniors who bought our dadih ^-^!!!

i just hope we can raise funds successfully for both MT6 and prefectorial board.
No I ain't siding on the MT6 more.
It's just that I do whatever given to me full heartedly
I will help out the prefectorial board's fund raising as soon as I'm needed~
All you have to do is just ask ^^~
Not order. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace