Librarians AGM… finally stepping down!!! (18th JuL)

Yay!!! Finally I can take a rest!!!!!!!
Nah~ forget bout it, there’s still this damn money problem.
GAH~! MONEY AGAIN =_=
HATE.

Phew~ whatever.

I like the new president and vice president.
But the secretaries are so…
Hey look~ (yoohoo~) I’m backstabbing people again~ :p haha, yea~ that sounds like it.
Whatever~ they memang menyampah.
I don’t like their attitude.
The secretary was so arrogant!! An ex-prefect huh? Then why are you joining the librarians board? Go join your prefectorial board! As if you’re so much high class than us~ owh you are? I don’t think so :p u didn’t even get to be the head~ hahahaha~ serve you right :p
Woo~ I’m so evil :p
And the vice secretary, she’s soooooooo talkative! Why did teacher even let her pass the interview to be a librarian? Fine. There’re lotsa of talkative homo-sapiens in my batch too. Fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace