today,tomorrow and ...

Today~ I’m gonna waste time~ in aunt’s office. Nah. I have work to do in her office. For the librarians board. Gah~ how I hope I have internet at home!!! …will be back home late. Very late... crap!! i forgot to bring the things that i was suppose to type!! WENJING!!! what's wrong with you? jeez!

Tomorrow~ going for a 10 hours bengkel BM at UM. I’m worried if I can wake up at 6am on Sunday… anyone wanna volunteer to give me a morning call to wake me up? (reminder: bring the things needed and wear a sweater for UM’s hall is freezing cold. Buy sweets and snacks to keep self awake.)

The day after tomorrow~ CF club jamuan at Izzi Corner!!! Um… comments on the food = nothing much special…so very expensive… guess we are too rich to waste money there =_= … I’m not interested in those pasta, pizza and blah blah normal western food… I want their dessert!! Esp. cakes and ice cream!!! Haha, I know, those things that I wanted are even more expensive +o+ ~
Anyway, after tat, we are going to watch hellboy 2 !!! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! Watermelon!! Lai lai, women chicken C!!! (haha, translate to Chinese and u’ll know what I mean)

Next Saturday~ putrajaya bigwalk!! Yes!! I got in!!! I guess ._. … but the transport problem… reach CBN at 6pm… wth… how? Fly there??? =_= like I can fly~
*flap hands~ aiks~ TT_TT they aren’t wings) … after that, if I still hv energy ._. then I might watch red cliff with aunt… if I still have energy~ lol ... anyway, i must make myself wake up on time!! best solution= don't sleep :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace