MONEY MONEY AND MONEY!! (18th JuL)

I HATE COLLECTING MONEY!!!
OH MAN! HELL. THIS SUCKS!! SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!!!

Uhhh. What the!? Jeez! I really can’t stand this!
I’m collecting MONEY for the class, for this WHATEVER magazine that was suppose to be a treasurer job. AND YET. I’m doing it because Pn Lim said the class monitor have to collect it!

And what I get is this stupid scolding!?
Look, I consider myself ALREADY very kind for collecting it.
And one of the reason I’m doing this BECAUSE I doubt that it will take a long time if others handle it.

Teacher only gave us two days, no, it’s more like 1 day!
For the 1st day , obviously most of ‘em wouldn’t pay. Even is it’s just RM3.
Teacher announced it in the assembly, so I assume everyone will bring the money on the 2nd day, no, they MUST bring.
Yet. There’re people who didn’t bring the money. K fine, I paid for ‘em 1st .
Look, I’m not making a big fuss about this little money thingy. I don’t mind paying for those who didn’t bring the money. Of course, there’re exceptional cases like absentee and purse lost.

BUT!! WTF!? GowGow said ‘next time don’t ask money from me again’
Let me get this clear, I ain’t backstabbing anyone. Just releasing tension okay?
Ya wanna hate me just hate me. I dun give a damn bout it.

The 1st time when I asked for the money she didn’t even answered me! As if I never said anything. I know I speak softly but I’m perfectly sure that she heard it. Until I asked Su Leng to tell her then only she said ‘tomorrow’.

Nvm, I will pay for her 1st. Teacher wanted it by recess time, so I was in a rush to collect the RM108. Guess our class was the earliest to hand in the money and the one who reminded Pn Lim to announced it in the assembly for the monitors to hand in the money to her.

The next day. I asked GowGow in the canteen while she was talking. Fine, I admit I was rude to cut other’s conversation. But after she already took out her purse, she tell pula she will give me the money in class. What’s with her? She already took out her purse so just give laaa!

…she paid me the money and ended with that sentence which really pissed me off.
NEXT TIME DON’T ASK MONEY FROM YOU AGAIN?
Ya think I really want those money? Like I so LOVE to collect those money~
DUH. I was just carrying out my duty!
If Pn Lim never said that the monitor have to collect it, I wouldn’t even care bout it!
Ya talking as if I’m asking for donation for myself. As if I’m gonna use the money for myself. As if I’m a beggar!

And those who asked what’s that RM3 for… gah~ didn’t teacher announced it in the assembly? Did ya even pay attention? Or were you busy chit-chating with you dear friends? It’s not me who forced ya to buy that damn magazine. It’s the school! And it’s COMPULSORY!! So stop asking stupid question and just pay the money. It’s just RM3. not RM30, not RM300 nor RM3000!!

DAMN. Today is such a hard day for me… my advice, stay away from me when I’m mad.
Phew~ I feel so much better now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace