YOoo~!!! It’s been so long~

18th JuL
Phew~ .-. it’s been so long since my last post… @_@ how long have it been eh?

Ahem. My dear Pei Xi said my blog is boring ‘coz no update.
:p memang la didn’t update, these days are so busy~ busy~ BUSY!!
Anyway, XD dear, look! your name is once again appearing here~ hehex ^_^;; I’m trying not to repeat your name XD

Actually I have quite a lot to write, quite a lot to say… but since I have been so busy, I didn’t type it out daily and NOW… OxO I have forgotten most of it… x.x die~
*cough cough* Okay, so lemme’ flash back…
1 minute passed…
5 minutes…(stare at the floor)
30 minutes…(look up to the ceiling)
1 hour…(start drawing circle using finger)
Z z z… (UwU sleeping)

ahihi… I can’t remember much x.o … err… I will just write bout something that happened in the past 2 weeks ^_^;;

7th JuL.
That day was dad’s b’day… and O_O I only realized it late at night after I asked dad for tuition money and then I saw the date…O.o 7th JuLai!! I started panicking, ‘coz I didn’t prepare anything for dad… but sis said don’t care ‘coz he didn’t celebrate her b’day for her. Swt… so I just pretended dunno anything x.x
And dad got angry, upset… sigh~ we are hopeless~ ;x; I even asked him for money, as if all I remember was money… sigh… hopeless…
But I really must praise dad~ OoO he bought a b’day cake for himself!!! (hahahahahahahaha…)
:D That quite a good idea! Feel like doing that too :D!!!
If I really feel like eating a cake and no1’s buying any for me then I shall buy 1 for myself ^o^ ~
Haaa… that sounds so pathetic~
Dad’s pathetic…
Me? :p heaven knows~

Oh ya, I took these photos after pei xi said I’m angel face and she’s devil face when Fatin Amirah said we look like twins.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
ARE YOU SURE I’M ANGEL FACE?
Hahaha~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace