Arrr...

&$@£$%!$£$£$@£$%@
wth mum download her drama
which makes me can't play maple!!
FINE.
No maple mai no maple lo.
She's the QUEEN!!!!!!!
Don't ever argue with her, she's...
one word:
NOISY

uh.
The prefect's campaign today wasn't very interesting.
In fact, it was so freaking boring :P.
the best part was the girl with her hp logo,
a black and white handphone :D
why black and white?
so that it can be upgrade to camera phone, 3Gphone, etc XD
hmmm i forgot the other funny part @_@...
anyway, there's another girl who gave a long speech,
and she keep using her hands to shape... "big" ...
Seriously, i couldn't hear what she said or understand whatever she was trying to convey.
But she got a lot of votes i guess O_o ...
the whole hall of students were laughing at her =.="
right, good entertainment?

I wore baju kurung since last Wednesday :P
Merie asked me why I kept wearing baju kurung O_O
'you haven't buy form6 uniform?'
well, i told her that was to hide something =P
oh yea, i wore baju kurung during gotong-royong too ^^
pro eh? i can do the cleaning job with my baju kurung wakaka =D
Yea. I can run, I can jump! ^_^v

I almost got all the signatures from the seniors ^^!!!
oh i mean, the arts class only haha^^;;
haven't got chance to approach the science class O_O;;...
the arts seniors turned out to be nicer then expected @.@
okay, maybe that was for me only O_O.
Shhh, they gave me the signatures because of my sis O.o
so glad i'm the sister of my sis :p
Although it's a bit unfair to others @_@...

Fatin was so nice, she asked me to help her finish the nugget and throw the plastic
and then i get a signature! lol that's so not a torture O_O.
But she said i look as if i was suffering =.="
hmmm i must smile more @_@.
But i lost her signature 'coz the binti was spelled as bt T_T
what the... T_T nvm, at least she didn't tear away my paper
thank god i don't have to rewrite the names ^^!!!
Shirley's paper got teared man =_=lll... so scary... O_O

Why did i feel as if almost everyone knew i turned down the h-p pose? =.="
come on, it's not like teacher asked me TO become,
they were just telling me that i CAN become,
that was only a POSSIBILITY,
they didn't exactly asked...
so what's the big deal!?
purleez get over it already =_=lll.
But. How come almost all people around me knew about it???
WHO spread it!? i don't think everyone read my blog. Oh do you!?
Sure enough you can stalk me, but i can track you too =P
but how good can the tracking system be?
well, it's just a crap.
=.="

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace