interviewed O_O

I was interviewed for the prefectorial board. Finally. LOL.
the actual one was on last Tuesday,
but i was absent that day =x.
so ended up today only interview by 2 teachers :D
lucky eh? only Pn. Nancy and Pn. Norrizan interviewed me hoho.

Let's skip the part which i waited since morning...
before i was interviewed,
while waiting for Pn. Nancy,
Pn. Norrizan talked to me @.@
she said i have to qualities to become the head...
¬_¬
because i have been the head of librarian...
¬_¬

O_o prefect and librarian are 2 totally different profession (!!) *ahem*
I straight away told her that i can't be the head, i don't want...
saya tak nakkkkkkkk
tak nak , tak nakkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
*macam lah i merajuk pula =.=*

then i told teacher that Shirley can be the head, she REALLY CAN!!!
but teacher said the head must be academically good etc.
what the... my result aren't that good either!!
look at my SPM result!
It's only an average result ¬_¬
and how can they be sure of my coming test result...
what if i flunk my 1st test...?
then i will be academically bad.

they don't dare to gamble on whether a student will change her attitude or not,
but why wouldn't they just trust us?
If she won't change then she would never have chose to in form6.

Alright. now, the interview.
Fine! i know I'm long-winded :P .
when i went into bilik mesyuarat,
I thought i was supposed to stand/sit somewhere near the teachers.
okay i forgot to asked my classmates about that =.=
Instead, they asked me to stand at the end of the table =.=".
their intention was to test the volume of my vioce... lol
i guess only i face problem on that yea?
I'm too soft, timid etc...
fineee D:

I was asked to talk about myself, well, i only mentioned my name and class, then stopped.
HAHA.
As if there's only so little things about myself.
Then teachers started the Q & A session lol :D.
oh oh! and Encik Rohizan went in and asked
'ini interview untuk peangawas ke? sebab saya nak ambil dia jadi president pengawas pusat sumber kerana dia dah ada pengalaman'
then I told Encik Rohizan,
'cikgu, saya dah 2 tahun jadi president pps dah, form 2 dgn form5 =.=...'
Pn Norrizan said 'dia nak tukar profession ni'
hahaha XD

alright, then teachers asked me about my curriculars pose in form5,
and she mentioned about the canteen thingy last year O_o
There was another rude letter with colourful word sent to Pn. Ann last year O.o wow!
At first I thought she was talking about the survey I did last year @_@...
arrr then talked about why did i started the survey etc.
I didn't ask for permisson to do the survey because I never know that permission is needed!
anyway, the fact is: everyone don't like the canteen operator, yet nobody voice it out!
aha, no i didn't said that in the interview.
by the way, our class are buying food from outside, as in we have a classmate that help us to buy food every morning ^.^!

Next, they asked about family,
about what my siblings are doing etc.
Shirley said they aren't supposed to ask that O_O
Izit??? O_O

nvm, i guess they asked out of curiosity...?
As i don't feel like lying, so i just told them whatever they wanted to know =)
yea. I'm the only one still studying...

They questioned me about how i travel to school,
no, not by car.
That old man only sent me to school once by car.
of course i didn't said that.
I told them i normally reach school by 7.10am
by taking public bus.
Prefects need to be at school by 7am, so how will i be able to reach school earlier?
Well, i will wake up ealier once i become a prefect.
i can get to school as early as 6.45am, it's just the matter of 'whether i'm willing to wake up and get out early of the house or not.haha

I told teachers that Shirley
can be the head,
Even Sin Toun said she can!
yes i said that =P !!!
hahaha
but teachers ... really... haihz...

whatever they asked, they only said 'if u become a prefect, will u be able to ...'
and because it's only 'prefect', i asnwered yes.
if they add 'head'
the answers will definitely be NO.

i know myself, i can't be the best leader, i can only be a good assistant.
=P

ah the MT6...
my classmate that was from Sabah was told to top up RM50 for a senior just to get her signature for form6 orientation.
hellooo!? RM50???
that's too OVER!!
luckily that senior asked her to do cheer and gave the signature haha.
but my classmate said she might be leaving for politeknik T_T
omg whyyyyyyyyyyyy??????

As for my own collection of signatures...
well, it's been a busy Friday for me, and i haven't start asking for the task i need to do from the seniors.
If they ask me to buy something for them, and when i try to get the money from my parents...
ha. ha. My parents might start complaining to the school =_=lll...
that will be disaster... =.="
not really, maybe my parent's wouldn't care.

i stopped eating the medicine that doctor gave :p
LOL wth, i didn't know that i was eating 3 pain killers per day!!
until i can't feel the pain anymore =_=lll
nvm, now i only eat the medicine that said 'cepat baik' :D
when i stopped eating 'tahan bengkak'
My right hand became bangkak =.="...

oh and the 1st time when i took these medicine,
i took them with hot water.
the secone time, i took them with cold water.
Then, i asked my guildmates in maple
'can i take medicine with cold water?'
and they all said i should take with WARM water.
alright, so it's WARM water!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace