mc x_x

i didn't go to sch today because of some reason haihz.
i might faint if i go to sch O_o ... but i only asked doctor to give me 1day mc =.=
aunt said after 2 more days, it will be worse...
omg =_=lll hope i won't faint in sch tmr then.

anyway, today is the prefect interview for form6.
While i'm absent. No. I ain't running away.
Seriously, i don't feel like becoming a prefect already.

Our Math S and PP teachers will be changed.
omg T_T Pn. Lim will be teaching us Math S... will it be good @_@?
Should i give up on Math S?
Ah i keep making silly mistakes. How can i concentrate when my classmate keep asking me to solve her question? I was doing 2 questions at the same time DUH.
whenever i encounter a question that i can't solve, nobody can help me uhhh.
Math S is tough T_T... back to BM? Arrr................
I missed Pn. Goh's class today T_T...

both L6Arts and L6Sc each left 7 students only. So little, too little. our class might be combined O_o? byebye Toun Toun T_T, byebye Zarina T_T,byebye to many people =.="

Thanes was so funny ¬_¬
Teacher said she doesn't have to come to school anymore since she got approved to politeknik already. It's good for both student and teacher :P. Good for me too, it's so hard to take the attendance. Man I hate this job.
When i sms her to tell her that she doesn't have to come anymore, she said she must go to school 'coz her dad asked her to do so.
LOL what a funny dad haha.

Sorry Su Leng i'm don't feel like writing an email T_T.

everyone please be prepared to wear mask :P. H1N1 is at pandemic level. Oh did i spell it right? =_=lll i dunno.

Do not fight with a man when you are so fragile.
tired... and scared?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace