Liar Liar?

I told my classmates that i fell and knocked my head and neck ¬_¬
That's why i was absent.
They doesn't seems to believe it.
Haha. Wait till they see the scars on both of my hands tomorrow.
Crap. Why must we have gotong-royong tomorrow???
Even wearing baju kurung wouldn't help.
Can't hide it. Uh.
Anyway, I'm glad that it's healing ^^!!!
my neck is getting better hoho ^.^

I eat medicine as if they are sweets :P
Today suddenly need to attend MT6 =.="
aaa i didn't bring my medicine to school x_x
Can't bring it to school anyway, need permission etc.
DUH that's a stupid rule. Right?

We have another chinese girl in my class now ^^!!!
1 more girl to speak chinese with me! yay ^^!!!
We also have a girl from Sabah ^^, she knows chinese too woohoo!
wahaha, I can form MCA already =D !!!

ekkks i missed the prefect interview =x
The pihak pentadbir wasn't in school today ^^
Kak Lily said teacher tembak her O_O
omg... please... she's our only hope T_T

Anyway, back to MT6.
We the lower sixes were told to introduce ourself and some Q and A session + do something.
I stand too straight i guess =x, as if i was singing the national anthem hahaha.
What to do? I was wearing baju kurung, tak boleh nak bergaya =P .
I guess mine was the easiest and most boring task given.
When i was asked to do yoga, i stared blankly O_O har? how to do yoga la?
p/s: i'm injured =.=". Nobody knows.
Then they asked me what's my talent, i said 'drawing'.
And i was told to draw Fatin, the MT6 president. haha.
My 1st drawing was critisize as 'sailormoon' ==...

Now we need to collect signatures from the seniors @_@
wahhh... thanks to Teddy for giving us more time, thanks to the all the seniors too ^^.
O_O i'm ready to be make fun of. LOL.
We need to know more about the seniors @_@? Arrr... i prefer straight get to the point x_x...
Tell me what i need to do in order to get all signatures will do =_=lll. lolx i'm lazy x_x

eee i can't type the new namelist... i lost the new student's name =.=

Merie the new chinese girl was so cute, she said her secondary school got many 'perempuan miang'
LOL XDDD"
and everytime when i said 'har O_O?' Adliza call me perempuan miang pula =.="
T_T why me? eee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace