...(20th June)

@_@ what happened today… I can’t really remember… haha :D joking!

O_o shocked me that sara was in school today! I thought she was absent and took the wrong attendance x_x then have to get back the register again… phew~

O_O Puan Lim said I’m soft when I was wishing her for the class … x.o aiks… I have lost count of how many people said I’m soft… oki >:3 must shout louder!
;w; Puan Lim is so nice!!!

@.@ Harines asked me to pray for her… kinda like outing with someone? @w@ hmmm???

Today we librarians were suppose to take picture for the club page in school magazine but =_= there were humans who didn’t wear the uniform~ thus T_T we have to postpone it again!! Sigh~ anyway~ ;w; who’s gonna design the page? >:D I will take on the job if no1’s interested! Mwahahaha~ I’ll make it full of anime style! XD lol~

So … actually O_O it ends up only me and Pei Xi took the picture… XDDD” omg! Our jump shot was so funny XD the frog jump! XDDD”

=_= Pei Xi said something like update blog, orang yang lama tak update blog (?) … x.x aiks… I can’t remember clearly what she said ^_^;; ahihi~ … lol, if I hv internet at home of course I will be post everyday!! But too bad TT x TT ~

._. was suppose to buy present for Yuwee after Chinese class today but … x_x I was bringing STONES along and too lazy to go to every gift shops to find present sorry >.<” … so I will be giving present late… very very late…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace