RCG is over!!! (30th May)

Photobucket
yay!!! Finally over!!! XDDD” lol~
>:3 reporting~ reporting~! Ahem. We won 6 golds,1 silver, 2 bronze and 2 trophies!!
*clap!!* ;D woohoo! I got crazy~ XD took so many pictures!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

^-^ hehe, RCG was fun!
*nods head~ nods head~* of course! ;D there’re so many INTERESTING things happening around!!! XD
¿._.? I mean the games r fun…
Yea, the games~ XD we walked over quite a lot eh?
And thanks to VI, because we partnered with ‘em, :3 and so we managed to win in 3 mixed games! Thus getting 3 golds! ^O^ Whee~ um… if we did not pair with VI, CBN will probably be 3rd place, under SBU… lol…

Anyway~ :333 thanks to our players too!! Badminton doubles final was so ‘sengit’! 21:19! Or was it 22:19? Phew~ X3 thank god we won! yea right I’m talking like I was the 1 playing(?) XD nah~ I was standing there watching and will get heart attack anytime XDDD”

Hahaha~ ;D many interesting things happened!! ^x^ but I don’t think I should post ‘em here should I? eh~ Pei Xi, Xin Yi and Ziyin? Mwahahahaha~

Good things is that we won and it’s fun there although hv to wake up early everyday *yawn~* XD if mrs Rozario knows I have been there so punctual and early~… :D but account class is earlier wut :p I can only reach at 8.30am… and so~ =D I shall keep with my 30mins late record~

BAD/SAD THINGS? Forget bout ‘em~ ^_^ (:p)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace