Unlucky day~ x_x (19th June)

Uh~ TT_TT my cupcakes~~~ TT w TT they are crushed and lost…

I thought of bringing ‘em home to take pictures but …it was raining and I fell on the way to kasturi tuition centre… TT . TT shouldn’t have wore baju kurung… sigh… cupcakes~ … aiks x.x I really have to be more careful when I walk with baju kurung OxO I’m so not lady…

Ahhh~ TT_TT the even worst thing is that I can’t find my tuition card during Mr. How’s class!! So I have to get out of the class to get the slip for forgetting to bring my card. Me and Menaha was totally blur at the counter haha…

The greatest thing is when I found my card in my file after I got the slip!! What the =_= … my tuition card play hide and seek with me~

Was suppose to go home after add math class but ^_^;; too lazy to go for physics class on Saturday again so I went back into the class XD …oh~ I fooled around in that class~ hahaha~ Su Leng asked me to face front during the class when I sat sideways ;D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace