Stupid me x.o (15th June)

Aiks x_x today I went to the market with mum. Lol, that was normal~ haha, I’m forced to go to the market every Sunday.

BUT guess what! I wore the different slippers with the same side!! =_= yea~ the same side of different pair of slippers~

Ah~ I’m just too SMART~ o_O was wondering why the slippers hurt so much and finally realized that!! Oh man! This is so embarrassing!! ._. but it seems like others didn’t realize… at least ^_^ mum didn’t realize! (psst~ she’s blind~) lolx.

I tried my best to hide but maybe some people can see it from far >.< … and I can’t believe how blind mum is! =_= she even asked me to followed her to another shop to buy bread and yet another shop!! GREAT~! My left foot got scratched badly by the slipper and I walked like a orang cacat~

By the way, O_O mum found out that I go to cyber café to online. Thanks to my bro!! I’m gonna kill him T^T !!! But thank god mum didn’t really scolded me, she asked me if I’m too stress that I online for 5 hours in cyber café. MY DEAR BRO~ WHAT THE HELL DID U TELL MUM???

Duh~ I wouldn’t even go to the cyber café if I’m too stress with school! I wouldn’t even have any time to spare on leisure. He even said sometimes I get mad when I was doing my homework. O_o wth… I did? Ah~ I must have been doing add math that time~ and thanks to the day that I bring GOLDs home~ I must admit that day I was totally MAD.

LOL~ I didn’t get scolded and even take advantage on that~ being sarcastic by telling mum that ‘of course I online for long hours in cyber café~ since we don’t have internet at home AND since I don’t get to online everyday :p’

YET~ I have no idea when I can get internet at home T_T … I have been asking for that since I was in standard 6… till now~
…tomorrow~ tomorrow and tomorrow~
And yet another tomorrow and more tomorrow to come =_="


Anyway, ._. my lie’s broken. Even though I hardly lied. And yet I’m being blamed as a liar for so many times! Gah~ whatever.

*A white lie is better than a black truth*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace