RCG (27th to 29th)

hmmm…I joined 3 games, actually suppose to be 2 but the extra 1 is ‘coz can’t find substitute and so I just fill in the o_o and that game is … chess.

(
27th) x_x I hardly play chess~ Chinese chess ok la, but WESTERN CHESS!!!??? Crap~ =_= I still remember last year when I played with Yu Wee and she said my 1st move was ‘special’~ and we used long time to play till =o=/// all chess got stuck!! as in both side not willing to sacrifice any piece~ and Woogy looked at us and said ‘still the same round?’ haha~

and I went to KL library the day before match… to revise chess~ hahaha yea right, I memang nerd~… =_= thanks to mum for not willing to gimme my IC and I can’t apply for library card that day making me have to Photostat 72 COPIES OF A CHESS BOOK!! I tried to read it there but… T_T not enough time! still, I lost to my 1st opponent x.x that’s such a disgrace~ ah~ wasted mah RM7.20!! hahaha… I so hate myself for not reading all the pages that I photostated! I should have memorize the MOVES!! Lol~ exam meh? T_T why the hell did u slept wenjing? x.o … anyway~ since I won bronze~ I shall refund mah RM7.20 from mum~ :p who ask her not to gimme my IC that day BLEUK.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


(28th) My 1st match…well~ ._. I didn’t even know how to use the clock =_= … and 1st thing I saw the board I was like @.@ the king and queen are placed terbalik…right? T_T but I didn’t asked… till when I wanted to castling, my opponent and the referee told me the piece I was trying to castle was a QUEEN! Great~ I can’t even differentiate a king and a queen!! And 2 moves after that, my opponent was like suddenly awake and told me my king and queen is terbalik! See~ they are terbalik at 1st place! And the referee didn’t tell me~ OR DID HE EVEN REALIZE THEY WERE TERBALIK? anyway, ^_^v I won the 1st round! Woohoo~ yea ritght ‘coz my opponent walked straight into the dying road~ =_= sweat~ …

then 2nd round… it was suppose to be a stalemate!! I only left my king and I wasn’t in attacked by any piece and yet, my king can’t move anymore. That’s a stalemate, right? Any chess pro reading here? …but since I was so ‘unsocial~’ =_= I did not ask the referee and just walk into check and let her win~ great, I could have made it to a draw!! But hahaha~ if like that I memang licik~ but too bad I ain’t x_X … and so, my opponent won. The referee was like ‘I’m so sorry, the match is over’ I looked at the paper and O_o ‘oh, I thought I won the 1st round?’ great~ =_= record wrongly eh?

3rd round~ well~ I hv been moving fast and sacrificing pieces since I don’t want to get stuck but ended up REALLY SACRIFICED EVERY PIECES~ and left alone the king~ o.OAGAIN? yep~ …and then the check chase starts~ I called the referee and asked
‘this is stalemate right? I only left the king and got chased~’
Referee finds another referee(taller referee) and taller referee asked~
‘how many times have your opponent checked you?’
‘I dunno’ (=_= like I will count~)
And then we continue playing till my king is unable to move and my king wasn’t attacked. And I asked the taller referee~
‘stalemate, right?’
‘um, do you want to resign?’
‘dunno~’ (the book says beginner shouldn’t resign, ^_^ I’m gaining experience by not resigning~ :p)

‘I thought stalemate was supposed to be a draw?’ (._. the book says so~)
And then the taller referee went to asked someone , then the shorter referee asked us to rearrange and start another round…
4th round… the taller referee came back with someone even taller XD *joking~joking~* but too bad ._. the shorter referee asked us to rearrange and start another round. Well~ obviously I lose the game haha, I used up the time x.x

But if I win with 1 win and 2 draw match, sure people will says CBN cheats~ ah~ I’m so fed up with the word ‘CHEAT

Then I shake hands with my opponent and cabut! Volleyball and badminton wei!! I missed all the matches T_T~ I played chess for like 2 hours!? Hahahahahaha~ =_=

(29th)
oh~ how great~ out of a sudden*** I was told that I have a match for bronze on that day and it clashes with my carom match!! Nvm, let SBU play with PESS for the carom match 1st, then I can play chess …

Lol, this time I’m against venessa and she’s seriously new in chess. Kesian her… thanks to shaun the KEJAMness :p ~

Haha, pei xi was 1 of the substitute for chess and when they met , they was like ‘I dunno how to play chess!’ ‘me too!’ haha. Both memang kawan~! XD … but I have to play, coz I started the 1st match already and can’t change player… right? Ah~ how do I know =_=

Then I said that I only know a bit bout chess …Well~ O_o the chess piece!! The king and queen is again TERBALIK!! Wtf??? Thank god they realized and changed it back! Then I started telling ‘em what happened the day before~

Game started~ venessa was seriously lost… pei xi and fatimah watching beside me and talked … till someone said they shouldn’t talked … and I said ‘boleh keluar tak?’ … I know that sounded mean… sry…
They left.
And the next thing is … endless teasing.
‘people 1st time play chess knows how to castling meh?’
‘ofcoz I know, I read it! Yesterday went to library read and photostated almost the whole book!’ (wait, O.o did I said this is my 1st time playing chess??? I NEVER SAID THAT.)
‘wah, chess comp like exam, need to revise somemore’
(yea lah~ I memang like that :p)
‘wah, she knows how to use the clock’ ‘penipu la tu~’
( geram~ geram T^T )

venessa really didn’t wanted to play, she got checked and didn’t wanted to move her king but moved another piece instead and we said ‘ you’re in check, must move your king!’ then we helped her to moved away her king XD … 1st round ended when venessa used up her time and 2nd with her king got checkmated.

Lol, Finally over, okay, mah carom match! O_O 1 of SBU player gone home …‘will you wait 10 minutes for SBU player to come?’‘yes of course!’ (.-. they waited for us just now, so we should wait for them too!)

Then we waited for like 15 minutes… but the SBU player was still calling her friend to get her back… thanks god another SBU girl came… and I thought that girl was the player and said ‘yay! She’s here! we can start now!’ haha, then that girl just played for the other player that went to hang out in time square~

And I asked to use the other carom board ‘coz we have enough of that so very slippery carom board! Our 1st match with PESS was bad! The board was so slippery! Well, they were the 1 who asked to use that board when we asked to not use the other board. And we really suffers x.x … fatimah can’t shoot any carromen into the pocket due to the slippery~ness! ._. I did shoot in 2 pieces … and 1 of the PESS gal helped us to pocketed one of the carromen, that time pei xi was saying ‘you must say thank you when they pocket 1 of your carromen you know~’ and that really happens!! XD and I immediately said thank you!!! XDDD” I memang teruk~

The match with SBU~ haha, I pocketed 1 carromen on my 1st move and the SBU gal that very geng said ‘oooh, must be a pro, must be a pro’ lol, ^_^;; I’m a newbie! Hahaha… but too bad that game wasn’t counted, ‘coz referee wasn’t there =_= swt~
Then O_O blackout! And referee said
‘when electricity is back only start the match’
‘but we can still see’
‘I don’t want to stay here, it’s so hot here’
O_O swt…
‘you all practice 1st’
‘ok ok , practice, practice’

Then another guy came in and asked
‘why didn’t you all start the match?’
._. ‘you ask the referee la, he said it’s too hot and he don’t want to stay here~’

Then~ Yay! Match started! XD I pocketed more than 5 carromens! That’s an achievement for me XD!! But fatimah can’t get much T_T dunno why … although she’s more pro than me… and we lose and get silver medals!! Yes! Silver X3 ! nvm, I luv silver!!!

Lastly, tug of war~ needless to say XD WE ROCK!!! Lol, we so big size, sure win! XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace