New hair cut!! (8th june)

Yes yes yes yes yes!!! My hair is finally cut!!! Wanted to cut it 1 month ago but busy busy~ so so so, last day of holiday I went for a hair cut! *as usual, I must go with mum~*

At first we were walking around the shopping complex, choosing which saloon should I go ‘coz there were more than 6 saloons there!! And lastly, we saw procut and decided to try :3

The missy that cut my hair was so pro!!! I so luv her!!!!! Guess what! She’s the owner of the saloon!!

She cut my hair… and conversation starts~
‘you have a lot of hairs’
‘yup’
‘I help you to make it less kay? :3’
‘I want too, but… can’t… *peek at mum*… mum doesn’t allowed me to…T_T’
‘why?’‘coz she doesn’t let…’ (=_= she thinks that more hair is prettier and looks like model~ wth~)

And then she touched my fringe and said
‘your fringe is long, I help you cut, ^_^ kay?’
‘oki :3’‘fringe long doesn’t means pretty you know’
‘mmm’ (my fringes were short last year ;w;)
‘you’re a college student?’
‘errr… nope, I’m form 5 ^_^;;’ ( T_T I looks that old?)

When I look at the mirror and smile … well, I always smile suddenly XD lol~ I’m crazy~ ‘pretty?’ she asked.
‘^_^;; um… I can’t see clearly…’
‘oh, you wear specs’
‘mmm’ (@.@ I’m now not wearing my specs = half blind x_x)

And then~ ta da!!!
Photobucket
Done! :3 nice!!
And mum teased me ‘will you re~cut it again?’ XD ‘coz I re~cut my fringes by myself last time… and I said ^o^ ‘no!’

And when we went to the counter to pay money, mum had a little conversation with the hairstylist and we saw the computer O_O many cctv in the shop and their branch! 7 cctv to enables her to look after another branch just nearby! Cool! Hehe, I will surely go back there to cut my hair! And I want the same person to cut it! :3

After that, we went to buy bag~ yes, I need a school bag! Exam is over and now I’m suffering~ a sling bag can’t fit in all the books! And since I don’t rent a locker, I hv to bring STONE to school everyday!! But =_= I didn’t found any suitable school bag and ended up buying a new purse~ wth … Oh, and since I’m going out with mum, I made her bought 2 shirts for meh~ mwahahaha~ but O_o those shirts turned up to be too tight!! O_O I must have put on weight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace