God Bless!(18th June)

Yay! Suk Yen’s finally back to school!!! Glad to know that she’s well! OxO;; that day she fainted again in VI and is sent to hospital! Oh my god! She worked too hard! gah~ I shall blame that on the VI prefects~ :p those last minute work made things worst!

Really must praise Suk Yen… she must have been exhausted… *_*

By the way! Plants appear in the CBN toilets today!!! XD ‘coz it’s the day of pemantauan for the 3K competition~ haha, I think the plants won’t live long~ ‘coz the oxygen in our toilets are polluted!! XD

Oh~ I wonder if I have mental illness~ wahaha~ today me and Su Leng saw the notice board in the canteen with many posters that appear suddenly on board! (my school is pretending that we are very healthy and safe for the 3K competition again!!) As I read through the symptoms of mental illness…

I started to get worried and exclaimed
‘hey! I have all the symptoms!! I sakit mental!’
Su Leng said ‘no la, you didn’t think of dying… oh! So that means you smoke, take drugs and alcohol!’
O_o what? That’s 1 of the symptoms??? Nuuuuu!!!
^_^;; then I’m normal! Say no to smoking, drugs and alcohol!!


Oh,oh! ^O^ Today Mei Yan taught us a cute way to say the F word!!! :3 one quarter Fish, three quarter dUCK! It’s the cutest way to say the F word XD! ^.^ What the fish is cute too! And XD EST lesson which is suppose to mean English for Science and Technology became English for Sex and Technology XD !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brahma Palace